AN ECONOMIC MODEL OF CARGO LOSS: A METHOD FOR EVALUATING CARGO LOSS REDUCTION PROGRAMS
The study developed a method for defining the causes and sources of cargo loss to enable the development of effective countermeasures and remedial actions.
Braddock, Dunn and McDonald, Incorporated8027 Leesburg Pike
McLean, VA USA
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Freight security; Loss and damage; Management information systems; Security; Theft
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Railroads; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00041253
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-P-52003
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-20011
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 23 1974 12:00AM