AN ECONOMIC MODEL OF CARGO LOSS: A METHOD FOR EVALUATING CARGO LOSS REDUCTION PROGRAMS
The study developed a method for defining the causes and sources of cargo loss to enable the development of effective countermeasures and remedial actions.
Braddock, Dunn and McDonald, Incorporated8027 Leesburg Pike
McLean, VA United States
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Freight security; Loss and damage; Management information systems; Security; Theft
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Railroads; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00041253
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-P-52003
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-20011
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 23 1974 12:00AM