STUDY OF MARITIME AIDS TO NAVIGATION IN SHORT DISTANCE MARITIME ENVIRONMENT
The report of a study of maritime aids to navigation in the short distance maritime environment summarizes the technical aspects of the four interim reports which the users and their requirements (Task 1 report), short range aids to navigation; their availability, capability, and cost as well as a methodology for determining their effectiveness (Task 2 report), a description and evaluation of 3 alternate short range aid to navigation systems (Task 3 report), and a methodology for estimating the benefits attributable to such a system (Task 4 report).
Geonautics IncorporatedFalls Church, VA USA
- Publication Date: 1969-2
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Aids to navigation; Coastwise shipping; Economic analysis; Inland waterways; Navigational aids; Position fixing; Ship pilotage
- Old TRIS Terms: Coastal navigation; Economic analysis (Navigational aids); Inland waterways navigation; Position finding
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00015139
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-83291-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1971 12:00AM