PEOPLE MOVERS ARE READY FOR THE BIG TIME
A hypothetical regional transit system for major activity centers that are potential areas for people mover applications is illustrated. Relative evaluation of types of networks for people mover systems is given. Typical locational options available for the downtown people mover stations with respect to existing street facilities and adjacent buildings are shown.
- Bondada, Murthy V.A.
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: p. 78-81
- Consulting Engineer
- Volume: 50
- Issue Number: 3
- Publisher: Norwood Publications Limited
- TRT Terms: Central business districts; City planning; Management; Networks; Passenger transportation; People movers; Regional transportation; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00180327
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1978 12:00AM