STUDY OF MARITIME AIDS TO NAVIGATION IN THE SHORT DISTANCE MARITIME ENVIRONMENT. TASK III. PROPOSED SYSTEMS OF AIDS TO NAVIGATION
The report defines 3 alternate aid to navigation systems or mixes of subsystems within the present and 10 year state of the art that will satisfy the requirements of the previously defined categories of users. An analysis of these proposed systems was performed evaluating each against user requirements and costs.
Geonautics IncorporatedFalls Church, VA USA
- Publication Date: 1968-11
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Aids to navigation; Coastwise shipping; Economic analysis; Inland waterways; Navigational aids; Ship pilotage; State of the art
- Old TRIS Terms: Coastal navigation; Economic analysis (Navigational aids); Inland waterways navigation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00015137
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: Int Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-83291-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1971 12:00AM