STUDY OF MARITIME AIDS TO NAVIGATION IN THE SHORT DISTANCE MARITIME ENVIRONMENT. TASK I. USER CATEGORIES AND NEEDS.
The report defines the categories of users of aids to navigation within the short distance maritime environment and the present and future (through 1990) requirements of each category of user in the civil maritime community based on a survey of commercial operators, fishermen, recreational boaters, and government (non-DOD) operators. (Author)
Geonautics IncorporatedFalls Church, VA United States
- Publication Date: 1968-10
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Coastwise shipping; Inland waterways; Navigational aids; Position fixing; Ship pilotage
- Old TRIS Terms: Coastal navigation; Inland waterways navigation; Position finding
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00015135
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: Int Rept
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-83291-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1971 12:00AM