This issue contains the following articles: "Cold Recycling of Asphalt Concrete Pavement", T.G. Wany and M. Raplowski; "Cold-Mix Recycling of Asphalt Pavement in Kansas", by R. Cortez; "Recycling of Portland Cement Concrete Roads in Iowa", by R. Britison and G. Calvert; "Pavement Removal Using CMI-750 Roto-Mill", by G.F. Scherr; "CMI Roto-Mill Pavement Profiler", by E.H. Chang; "Milling Bituminous Surfacing in North Dakota", by J. Mandy and V. Wolfgram; "Cutler Repaving Used in Nevada", by B.V. Johnson; "Asphalt Rejuvenation by Heater-Scarfifier", by J. Lawton; "Bituminous Pavement Recycling in Utah", by D. W. Killmore and W.B. Betenson; "Recycling of Bituminous Pavements", by B.T. Bellmer; "Salvaging and Recycling Bituminous Materials (Hot)", by J.E. Nichols; "Surface Recycling in Louisiana" by D.K. Green; "Surface Recycling in Alaska", by J.W. Henry; "Recycling Asphalt Pavements in Oregon", by P. Reidl; "Recycling of Asphalt Concrete in Washington", by C. Walton and D. Levien; and "Solvin Pollution Problem Using "Drum-in-a-Drum: Concept", by C. Walton and D. Levien; and "Solving Pollution Problem Using "Drum-in-a-Drum" Concept', by L. Dong.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 132 p.
- Highway Focus
- Volume: 10
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Asphalt concrete; Bituminous pavements; Cold mix paving mixtures; Maintenance equipment; Portland cement concrete; Recycling; Resurfacing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rejuvenation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00179830
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 12 2000 12:00AM