EDMONTON'S NORTH EAST LIGHT RAIL RAPID TRANSIT LINE
The 14 papers, along with introduction and summary, constitute the proceedings of a conference on light rail transit as installed in Alberta's capital city. Five papers deal with tunnels and other civil engineering works; other papers treat signaling, station architecture, electrification, training, security, marketing and an overview of the project.
University of Alberta, Edmonton89th Avenue and 114th Street
Edmonton, AB Canada
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Construction projects; Light rail transit; Marketing; Passenger security; Railroad electrification; Signaling; Subways; Training; Tunneling
- Geographic Terms: Edmonton (Canada)
- Old TRIS Terms: Subway construction
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Education and Training; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00188344
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: University of Alberta, Edmonton
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 2003 12:00AM