UNIVERSITY-NATIONAL OCEANOGRAPHIC LABORATORY SYSTEM (UNOLS) ANNUAL REPORT
UNOLS includes 17 member universities that operate 31 vessels ranging in size from 65 to 245 feet. Its annual report lists the UNOLS fleet by vessel age and size and gives the vessel's current condition, year built, age weighting factor, date projected to leave the fleet, and displacement in long tons. Also included is a listing of vessel location, number of scientists on board, owner's name, and the ship scheduling contact.
University Nat'l Oceanographic Lab SystemWoods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Woods Hole, MA USA 02543
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Fleet management; Oceanographic vessels; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187197
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: University-Nat'l Oceanographic Lab System
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM