U.S. FOREIGN AGRICULTURAL TRADE STATISTICAL REPORT. SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT
Published semi-annually, the report provides selective data on the quantity and value of detailed agricultural commodities and commodity groups; imports and exports by country and world area of origin or destination; and the quantity and value of transshipments of U.S. agricultural products through other countries.
Department of AgricultureEconomics, Statistics and Cooperative Service, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20250
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Exports; Farm produce; Freight transportation; Imports; International trade; Origin and destination; Statistics; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural exports; Cargo movement; Commodity statistics; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00187194
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Agriculture
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM