REVIEW OF MARITIME TRANSPORT (ANALYSIS, FORECAST). ANNUAL REPORT
This annual publication is prepared by the Secretariat of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) in accordance with Item V of the program of work of the Committee on Shipping of the Trade and Development Board. Its contents include statistics on the development of international seaborne trade, the development of the world merchant fleet (changes in the world fleet and distribution of the fleet), shipbuilding, world ship prices, freight markets (general developments, changes in freight rates, freight rate indices, and liner freight rates), port developments, and other developments (for example, joint ventures involving developing countries and Suez Canal developments).
United NationsConference on Trade and Development, Palais des Nations, B-14 Avenue de al Paix
1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Foreign; Freight traffic; International trade; Liner shipping; Markets; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Port operations; Ports; Rates; Shipbuilding; Statistics; Trade; Water transportation
- Identifier Terms: Suez Canal
- Uncontrolled Terms: Freight rates
- Old TRIS Terms: Foreign maritime development; Freight markets; Trade development; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187188
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United Nations
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM