OIL SPILL INTELLIGENCE REPORT (ANALYSIS). WEEKLY REPORT
A new weekly publication, the Report provides information on new cleanup techniques and equipment, research in pollution prevention and control, upcoming conferences, legislation, reports and papers, and complete data on every major oil spill in port or at sea, no matter where in the world the event took place. There are also immediate reports issued on major oil spills worldwide that give: date, location, and cause of spill; vessel or vessels involved; type and amount of oil spilled; weather and tidal conditions; response by government and industry officials; rescue, salvage, and cleanup operations; who is in charge; potential liabilities and claims; and early estimates of environmental and economic impacts. The Report is produced by a team of editors and international correspondents affiliated with the Center for Short-Lived Phenomena, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- For information, call toll free (800) 225-7640.
Center for Short Lived-Phenomena, Incorporated129 Mount Auburn
Cambridge, MA United States 02138
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Impacts; Liability; Oil recovery equipment; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Pollution control; Prevention; Regulation; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pollution abatement
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill control; Oil spill impact; Oil spill liability; Oil spill prevention; Water pollution prevention; Water pollution regulation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Law; Marine Transportation; Materials; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00187186
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Center for Short Lived-Phenomena, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM