CHANGING PATTERNS OF U.S. OCEAN LINER CARGO (WITH PROJECTIONS TO 1985) (ANALYSIS, FORECAST)
This two volume study provides a detailed statistical analysis of trade patterns between the various regions of the U.S. and foreign ports with emphasis on the direction of change taking place in respect to these patterns. Over one hundred tables provide data for the base year (1974) on cargo volume and flow between each region and its primary foreign trade areas. The forecast is given not only in terms of total expected U.S. trade along certain routes, but is also provided in a region-by-region breakdown.
- This study was prepared for Frost and Sullivan, Incorporated, New York, New York.
Work Saving International1638 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20009
- Immer, J R
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Economic forecasting; Forecasting; Foreign; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; International trade; Mathematical models; Statistical analysis; Statistics; Studies; Trade; Trade routes; Transportation; Trend (Statistics); Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cargo flow
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Trade analysis; Trade forecasts; Trade route studies; Trade statistics; Transportation models and systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00187176
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM