RECORD OF THE AMERICAN BUREAU OF SHIPPING (ABS). ANNUAL DIRECTORY
This annual directory lists the vessel name, owner, dimensions, tonnage, capacity, hull, machinery, builder, and classification of each vessel registered with ABS alphabetically by vessel name. Also included are a list of ABS members, offices and committees; changed vessel names, indexed by former names; compound names, indexed by last names; dry docks, shipbuilders and repair plants; and tables of load line markings for Great Lakes and oceangoing vessels.
American Bureau of ShippingABS Plaza, 16855 Northchase Drive
Houston, TX United States 77060
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Antilock brake systems; Automatic vessel control; Directories; Ship classification; Ships; Vehicle characteristics
- Identifier Terms: American Bureau of Shipping
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship characteristics; Ship descriptions
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187172
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Bureau of Shipping
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM