SHIP AGENTS/OWNERS/OPERATORS DIRECTORY
The directory is divided into four sectons. Section I lists names and addresses of ship agents, owners, and operators in New York/New Jersey; Section II lists the names of steamship lines operating via that port; Sections III and IV contain listings of world ports served via New York and New Jersey, and nations of the world with vessel services through that port. The directory is scheduled to be updated quarterly.
Maritime Association of the Port of New York80 Broad Street
New York, NY USA 10004
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Ports; Ships by ownership; Statistics; Steamships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Owners
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00187168
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Association of the Port of New York
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM