RORO WORLDWIDE GUIDE (YEAR). ANNUAL DIRECTORY
The 1978 Guide is the second edition of this publication that provides information on routes and services available for roll-on/roll-off cargo shipment. Ports are arranged alphabetically by country so that users can extract comparative information on a series of ports within a particular country. There is a section on major operator fleet details, including lane lengths, ramp and axle limitations, and container, car, trailer, driver and passenger capacities for each vessel. Also provided is a separate alphabetical listing of agents by port and country within world operating zones.
Intec Press Limited3 Station Parade
Whyteleafe, Surrey, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Ports; Roll on roll off ships; Statistics; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics; Ro/ro vessels; Ship characteristics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187160
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Intec Press Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM