SHIPSTATS WEEKLY REPORT
The information contained in this weekly newsletter is based upon market news from the shipping industry, intelligence from a network of correspondents, and reports from brokers, owners, builders, government agencies, and shipping organizations. It covers transactions on all classes of commercial vessels--tankers, dry cargo, combination carriers, offshore rigs and barges, passenger carriers, fishing boats, tugs, dredgers, etc.--of 100 GRT and over. Typical data supplied in the Report are contracts pending, contracts placed, contracts cancelled, conversion contracts, ship sales, renamings, recent lay-ups, deliveries, and casualties.
Shipstats6 Broad Street Place
London EC2M 7JH, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Contract administration; Fatalities; Market surveys; Ship conversion; Shipping; Statistics; Water transportation crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: Market studies; Ship casualties; Shipping industries; Shipping statistics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187155
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Shipstats
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM