OCEAN YEARBOOK (ANALYSIS)
Inaugurated in 1978 and published in November, the Ocean Yearbook is a reference source and review, providing data and surveys on the rapidly evolving uses of ocean space. Each volume will include as regular features a review of the year's principal occurrences, essays appraising recent developments, reports from organizations, pertinent documents, and tabular data. These data include information on, for example, world fish catch, offshore oil and gas exploration and transportation, world shipping tonnage, and weapon system development. There will also be a directory of institutions engaged in ocean-related research.
University of Chicago Press1427 E. 60th Street
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2954
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Merchant vessels; Military vessels; Ocean development; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore oil industry; Oil exploration; Registers; Shipping; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Merchant ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipping statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00187130
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: University of Chicago Press
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM