WATER LEVELS: GREAT LAKES AND CONNECTING CHANNELS
Published semi-monthly, the reports contain the recorded and expected levels of the Great Lakes and connecting channels, with actual data for the 5th or 20th day of the month of coverage during navigation season and projections for the 5th or 20th day of the next month. Levels are given for each lake and for 18 points along four rivers and connecting channels.
Washington, DC USA 20314-1000
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Inland waterways
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00187128
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM