INVENTORY OF U.S. COMPANIES' OFFSHORE PETROLEUM AND RELATED ACTIVITY, AN ASSESSMENT OF SEAFLOOR MINING, AND FORECASTS 1975-1985, 1985-2000: FINAL REPORT (ANALYSIS FORECAST)
The data provided in this report include the following: total number of offshore rigs in operation; operating, stacked, and under-construction offshore rigs; water depth capability vs. location and rig type for offshore rigs operating and under construction in the Gulf of Mexico and North Sea; estimated total vessel inventory; offshore vessels, location vs. classification and registry; total number of crew personnel on vessels in the Gulf of Mexico; forecast of U.S. offshore wells, 1975-2000; number of average annual working rigs by region; mobile rig exploratory drilling forecast for Atlantic OCS special areas; forecast for all drilling rigs; a summary of U.S. offshore drilling activity; U.S. provincial and cumulative rig demand for the mobile rigs world fleet; and U.S. provincial demand and world fleet demand for support vessels.
United States Coast GuardOffice of Merchant Marine Safety
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Lohse, E A
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Offshore construction; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore platforms; Offshore supply boats; Offshore support vessels; Ship classification; Supply vessels
- Old TRIS Terms: Offshore platform construction
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187127
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Transportation Library
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM