WATER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT BY THE U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS IN (STATE). BI-ANNUAL REPORTS
The series of bi-annual state reports includes historical and current data, focusing on the period 1950s to the present, describing Corps water resources development projects in the fifty states, the District of Columbia, and outlying areas. They are revised in odd numbered years to reflect the most current data for each new Congress. Statistical information contained in the reports includes the dimensions of dams, levees, and other structures on inland waters, the dimensions of harbors and channels in the inland waterway system, and the cost of each construction.
Washington, DC USA 20314-1000
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Costs; Design; Directories; Facilities; Harbors; Improvements; Inland waterways; Ports; River ports; Rivers; Structural design; Waterways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Harbor construction; Harbor design; Port construction; Port design; Waterway improvement
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Finance; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00187126
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Rpt Series
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM