PANAMA CANAL COMPANY AND CANAL ZONE GOVERNMENT ANNUAL REPORT
The annual report includes the following data: Canal traffic, transits (summary of Panama Canal traffic, commercial ocean transportation by month, Canal traffic by flag of vessel, classification of Panama Canal traffic by type of vessel, laden and ballast traffic by flag of vessel, and transits in gross registered tonnage); Canal traffic, cargoes (principal commodities shipped through the Canal, origin and destination of Canal traffic by countries in principal trade areas, cargo shipments by trade routes, and principal Canal commodities by direction of movement); and Canal operating statistics.
- The Washington office is located at 425-13th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20004. The phone number is (202) 724-0104.
Panama Canal CompanyP.O. Box M
Balboa Heights, Canal Zone, USA
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Canal operations; Canal transit; Canals; Commodities; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; International trade; Origin and destination; Ship motion; Statistics; Trade routes; Travel time; Water traffic; Water transportation
- Identifier Terms: Panama Canal
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Commodity statistics; Ship movements; Traffic analysis (Freight)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00187125
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM