MARINE WEATHER LOG. BI-MONTHLY REPORT
This bi-monthly report provides descriptions of marine weather patterns and storm activity for the North Atlantic and North Pacific areas. Of particular interest are the chronological descriptions of marine storms and related ship casualties.
- For information, call (202) 655-4000.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric AdministrationEnvironmental Data Service, 330 Whitehaven Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20007
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Fatalities; Meteorology; Reports; Storms; Warning signals; Water transportation crashes; Weather forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data; Meteorological reports; Ship casualties; Storm warnings
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Materials; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00187123
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: NOAA Environmental Data Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM