OFFICIAL STEAMSHIP GUIDE INTERNATIONAL. MONTHLY REPORT
Established in 1932 and published on a monthly basis, the Guide contains schedules, fares, and port-to-port indices of interest to the steamship and air/sea industries. An alphabetical index of steamships, a pier directory, cruise lists, and a vessel tonnage list are included.
- For information, call (212) 687-7485.
Transportation Guides Incorporated299 Madison Avenue
New York, NY United States 10002
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Passenger ships; Sailing ships; Schedules; Ship motion; Steamships; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger vessels; Sailing schedules; Ship characteristics; Ship movements
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187122
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM