CRUDE PETROLEUM, PETROLEUM PRODUCTS, AND NATURAL GAS LIQUIDS, PETROLEUM STATEMENT MONTHLY
The data in these monthly reports are derived from industry reports and published approximately four months after the month of coverage. Annual summary tables appear throughout the year and are indexed in the December issue. The transportation and trade section gives data on interdistrict movements by tanker and barge of crude oil, natural gas liquids, and petroleum products from the Gulf of Mexico to the East Coast in a locational breakdown.
Department of EnergyEnergy Information Administration, 1000 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Commodities; Crude oil; Energy consumption; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Imports; Liquefied natural gas; Oils; Petroleum industry; Statistics; Trade; Transportation; Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk oil transport; Cargo movement; Crude oil imports; Energy data related to transportation; Lng trade; Lng transportation; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00187119
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monthly
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM