ANNUAL REPORT OF THE CHIEF OF ENGINEERS ON CIVIL WORKS ACTIVITIES
The annual report is in two volumes. Volume I contains a narrative description of Corps activities for the year of coverage and a composite record of civil works projects of the Corps since the 1800s. Volume II describes all Corps projects for the current year with supplementary tables on funding, authorization, costs, structural dimensions, and dates of completion or projected completion. Specific data presented in the report include: highlights of appropriations; waterborne commerce for the year (tons: imports, exports, and domestic); ton-mileage of freight carried on U.S. inland waterways by system; navigation projects, flood control projects, hydropower projects, and Mississippi River and tributaries projects under construction (location, date, and nature); project waterways commerce reported (tons and ton-miles by waterway, by state, and by harbor); and listing of navigation locks and dams operable as of June 30.
Washington, DC USA 20314-1000
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Exports; Freight transportation; Imports; Inland waterways; Inland waterways traffic; Locks (Waterways); Rivers; Ship pilotage; Shipping; Statistics; Water traffic; Waterways
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Domestic shipping analysis; Inland waterways navigation; River traffic; Waterways commerce statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00187118
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM