NAVY MILITARY PERSONNEL STATISTICS. QUARTERLY REPORT
Contained in these quarterly reports are statistics on personnel strengths, accessions and attrition in the Navy and Naval Reserve forces. They include data in varying detail for officers and enlisted personnel by grade, sex, education, and occupational and command eligibility categories. The data are shown variously by month, cumulative for the fiscal year, and the final month of each quarter only.
Department of the NavyThe Pentagon
Washington, DC United States 20350
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Military personnel; Navy personnel; Personnel; Personnel performance; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Naval personnel; Personnel statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00187117
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NAVPERS 15658
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM