EMPLOYMENT AND EARNINGS. MONTHLY REPORT
Data included in the monthly reports relevant to the maritime industry are statistics such as annual employment of production workers in shipbuilding and repairing; an analysis of racial characteristics of the shipbuilding work force; the average hourly earnings of production workers in the construction industries; separation and accession rates; the ratio of monthly employment to average annual employment in the construction industries; and the ratio of monthly turnover rates to annual average turnover rates in the construction industries.
Bureau of Labor Statistics441 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20212
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Job analysis; Labor; Labor force; Labor market; Personnel; Production; Shipbuilding; Shipyard personnel; Shipyards; Statistics; Wages
- Old TRIS Terms: Personnel classification; Shipyard employment
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00187116
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM