INTERSTATE COMMERCE COMMISSION ANNUAL REPORT TO CONGRESS
The ICC issues its annual report on Commission activities in regulating passenger and freight rates, operating rights, and financial and management practices of interstate carrier industries. Included are narrative reports on regulatory case and review activities for each carrier industry, enforcement actions, and internal administration. Data relevant to the maritime industry include intercity ton-miles, public and private, by mode of transportation; federally regulated and total intercity ton-miles by mode; Class A and Class B water carriers by inland and coastal waterways (income statement, financial ratios, and employee data); and maritime carriers (income statement, financial ratios, and employee data).
Interstate Commerce Commission,
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Freight traffic; Inland water transportation; Inland waterways; Passenger transportation; Policy; Rates; Shipping; Statistics; Waterways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Freight rates
- Old TRIS Terms: Domestic shipping analysis; Inland waterways economics; Inland waterways transportation; Waterways commerce statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Education and Training; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00187113
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM