TRENDS IN U.S. FOREIGN TRADE. MONTHLY REPORT
The monthly reports are issued approximately five weeks after the end of the month of coverage. Cumulative quarterly reports appear in March, June, September, and December. The tables present data on the value of U.S. imports and exports, including all oceanborne trade, and the merchandise balance for the month of coverage, year to date, and the previous calendar year. The cumulative reports contain four or five additional tables with statistics on principal commodities and major trading nations.
Department of CommerceIndustry and Trade Administration
Washington, DC USA 20231
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Exports; Imports; International trade; Statistics; Trade; Trend (Statistics)
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00187110
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Congressional Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM