CASUALTY RETURNS. MONTHLY REPORT
Each monthly issue of statistics offers a summary of total world losses for the current year and 4 previous years, giving the number of ship casualties and the total tonnage lost; total losses by nationalities, 5-year summary; losses by nature of casualty; and total losses by nature of casualty for 5 years. The monthly data give the vessel name, flag, port of registry, GT, year built, owners (operators), voyage, cargo, and particulars of the casualty. These data are supplied in two categories: total losses and other important casualties.
Liverpool Underwriters Association, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Commodities; Crash data; Crashes; Fatalities; Freight traffic; Loss and damage; Maritime crashes; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Safety and security; Ships; Statistics; Transportation safety; Water
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data; Ship casualties; Ship losses
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187108
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monthly
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM