REGISTER OF CUTTERS OF THE U.S. COAST GUARD. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
The Register is annually published to show the status of vessels as of June 30. Particulars of the cutters listed in the publication include class, number, name, year built, permanent stations, length, beam, draft, displacement, propulsion, screws, HP, maximum range and speed, boom capacity, status, and primary employment.
- Record URL:
- For information, call (202) 426-4927.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Military vessels; Ships; Vehicle characteristics
- Identifier Terms: United States Coast Guard; United States Coast Guard ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship characteristics; Ship descriptions (Uscg cutters)
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187104
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: NTL, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM