EEC SHIPPING (YEAR): A GUIDE TO THE SEA TRANSPORT INDUSTRIES OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC COMMUNITY (ANALYSIS, FORECAST). ANNUAL REPORT
The Guide is divided into 2 sections. The first section concerns the Community as a whole and contains a discussion of the latest developments in EEC shipping and shipbuilding policies, an analysis of trade and fleet figures, and a comparison of the EEC with other world sectors. This section also includes a list of EEC and international organizations and associations. The second section comprises a country-by-country breakdown and deals in depth with the maritime industries of the 9 member states. For each country, there is a general article summarizing the current status of the country's shipping, shipbuilding, and port industries. There is also a detailed look at at least one major port of each member nation and brief statistics on other ports. The country section is followed by a listing of the major shipowners and shipbuilders. The data were compiled from Clarkson's Register, Containerisation International, Eurostat, Lloyd's Register, and the Westinform Register.
- For information, call (212) 422-6470.
Seatrade Publications LimitedWhitehall Building, 17 Battery Place
New York, NY United States 10004
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Fleet management; Foreign; International trade; Policy; Ports; Shipbuilding; Shipping; Ships by ownership; Statistics; Trade
- Uncontrolled Terms: Owners
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet statistics; Port statistics; Shipping industries; Shipping policies; Trade analysis
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Policy; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187102
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seatrade Publications Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM