NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SAFETY BOARD ANNUAL REPORT TO CONGRESS (ANALYSIS)
The Board generally delegates accident cause investigation to the U.S. Coast Guard subject to review by the Board. The Annual Report contains data on the marine investigations conducted by the Board during the year, which usually number less than 10, and summary statistics on marine casualties for the year, including those investigated by the USCG.
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Crash causes; Crash data; Crash investigation; Crashes; Fatalities; Loss and damage; Ships; Statistics; Water transportation crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data; Personnel casualties; Ship casualties; Ship losses
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187100
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM