INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND SHIPBUILDING DIRECTORY. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
This annual directory offers information on companies which regularly undertake ship repair work or build main propulsion machinery in 48 different countries. Data include the name of the company, telephone number, chairman and managing director, shipyard management, berths (number and maximum length), dry docks (number and size), building docks, type of vessels built, type of vessels specialized in, other work conducted, associated companies, maximum annual output, and hauling out slips and fitting out basins.
Benn Brothers Limited25 New Street Square
London EC4A 3JA, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Foreign; International transportation; Repairing; Shipbuilding; Ships; Statistics; Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship repair
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187098
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM