MARAD (YEAR): ANNUAL REPORT OF THE MARITIME ADMINISTRATION FOR FISCAL YEAR (YEAR) (ANALYSIS)
The data included in the report are as follows (unless otherwise noted, the figures are current as of 9/30 of the relevant year): ships built under CDS; private construction contracts awarded; new ships delivered by U.S. shipyards; ship deliveries worldwide as of 6/30; ship financing guarantees approved; Title XI ship financing guarantees program summary; capital construction fund holders; construction reserve funds; U.S. oceangoing merchant marine; employment of U.S.-flag oceangoing merchant fleet; major merchant fleets of the world as of 6/30; U.S. oceanborne foreign commercial cargo carried (tonnage and dollar value); ODS accrual and outlays since 1/1/37; ODS accruals and outlays by line since 1/1/37; ODS contracts in force; Soviet grain ODS contracts in effect; foreign transfer approvals; U.S. Great Lakes fleet; government sponsored cargoes; maritime manpower average monthly employment; National Defense Reserve Fleet, 1945-present; marine and war-risk insurance approved; maritime subsidy outlays, 1936-present; and research and development contracts awarded.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Contracts; Economic analysis; Financing; Fleet management; Freight transportation; Inland water transportation; International trade; Labor market; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Operating subsidies; Ship operations; Shipbuilding; Shipping; Ships; Statistics; Subsidies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Reserve fleet
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Fleet statistics; Manpower studies; Ship financing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Education and Training; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187097
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM