FINANCIAL AND STATISTICAL REPORT. ANNUAL REPORT
This annual report contains a summary of dry cargo shipments and bulk petroleum shipments subject to P.L. 664 (50-50 LAW). Also included is information on cargo routes, commodities, carriers, and sponsors; data on petroleum routes, type of products, and sponsors and vessel owners; an inventory of MSC-controlled and Nucleus and fleet support ships and tankers; and a summary of personnel data.
- For information, call (202) 282-2919.
Military Sealift CommandDepartment of the Navy
Washington, DC United States 20390
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo preference; Commodities; Dry bulk cargo; Finance; Freight transportation; Military sealift; Military transportation; Petroleum industry; Statistics; Trade routes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial management; Petroleum trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Commodity statistics; Dry cargo movements
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187087
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Military Sealift Command
- Report/Paper Numbers: MSC Report 7700-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM