TRANSPORTATION SERIES. ANNUAL REPORT
This annual 3 volume publication was established in the mid-1920s. It contains an inventory of American commercial shipping vessels in the ocean trade and on the inland waterways of the U.S. Series 3 covers the Great Lakes System; Series 4, the Mississippi River System; and Series 5, the Atlantic, Gulf, and Pacific Coasts.
- For information, call (504) 865-1121, x319.
New Orleans, LA USA 70160
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Directories; Inland water transportation; Inland waterways vessels; Merchant vessels; Registers; Rivers; Shipping; Vehicle characteristics; Water traffic; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Merchant ships
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: River traffic; Ship characteristics
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187077
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Army Corps of Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM