TRAFFIC REPORT OF THE ST. LAWRENCE SEAWAY. ANNUAL REPORT
Figures for the year of the report and the previous year are provided in this annual publication to allow comparison and analysis. Data provided cover the number of ships and cargo and passenger volumes transiting the Seaway during the year; gross and cargo tons carried; revenue dollars generated; type of transit; and cargo origin, destination, direction, nationality, commodity, and type. The data are organized according to whether the transit was upbound or downbound, and are presented for annual, monthly, and daily operations.
The SeawayDepartment of Transport, Canada, 202 Pitt Street
Cornwall, ONo K6J 3P7, Canada
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Commodities; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Origin and destination; Passenger transportation; Ship motion; Statistics; Water; Water traffic; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Saint Lawrence Seaway
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Commodity statistics; Ship movements; Traffic analysis (Freight)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00187073
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM