LINER VESSEL CAPACITY AND UTILIZATION STUDY (ANALYSIS)
This study contains an analysis of relationships between vessel capacity and cargo cubic volumes for specific liner vessel types on a selected sample group of essential trade routes from January 1972 through December 1975. Data presented include cargo, capacity, utilization tables and charts of total U.S. imports (general cargo freighters, partial containerships, and full containerships); total U.S. exports (general cargo freighters, partial containerships, and full containerships); and imports and exports for trade routes 1, 21, 5, 7-10, 19, 21, 27-29, and 41 (general cargo freighters, partial containerships, and full containerships).
Temple, Barker, and Sloane, Incorporated15 Walnut Street
Wellesley Hills, MA USA 02181
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo compartments; Container utilization; Containerships; Exports; Freight transportation; General cargo ships; Imports; Liner shipping; Studies; Trade routes; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo capacity; Cargo movement; Ship characteristics; Trade route studies
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187072
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM