FOREIGN MANNING INFORMATION SYSTEM (FMI)
This data base is maintained by MarAd and updated on a daily basis. The data elements include the Competitive Voyage File (voyage vessel ID number, date of arrival in U.S. for voyage, name of U.S. port of arrival for voyage, last foreign country visited before entering U.S. port, and the number of ratings for voyage) and the Competitive Vessel Voyage Manning File (MarAd vessel ID number, date of arrival in U.S. port, manning rating code, nationality of crew holding above rating, support files abbreviated name of rating, rating code, full descriptive name of rating, owner/ operator code and name, and official MarAd flag code and country name.
- For information, call (202) 377-2869.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Competition; Crew size; Foreign; Information systems; Manning requirements; Ship motion
- Uncontrolled Terms: International competition
- Old TRIS Terms: Maritime information systems; Ship movements
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00187061
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Data base
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM