WEYER'S WARSHIPS OF THE WORLD. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
This directory provides fleet lists with drawings and/or photographs of each type of ship arranged by country. The vessel data include the ship's number and type, its name, armor, displacement, speed, armament, endurance, horsepower, fuel, engine and boiler types, length, maximum width, building yard, and crew. Types of vessels included are aircraft carriers, battleships, cruisers, destroyers, frigates, submarines, minelayers, minesweepers, small fighting vessels, landing vessels, and auxiliary vessels.
Bernard and Graefe VerlagHubertusstrasse 5, Postfach 38 01 80
8000 Munchen, Germany
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Fleet management; Landing craft; Military vessels; Ships; Statistics; Submarines
- Old TRIS Terms: Auxiliary ships; Fleet statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187043
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM