U.S. SALVAGE CASUALTY DATA (ANALYSIS)
U.S. Salvage provides its survey services to marine underwriters, the Navy, the Military Sealift Command, NASA, and to owners of marine equipment. They collect a variety of repair and loss data and analyze them, extracting certain elements to code for computer processing. The coded data include vessel name, the coding date, the type of vessel, the casualty date and location, the survey date, the repair area, the total actual repair cost, the alleged cause of the casualty, the affected elements, and the vessel's repair status.
- For information, call (212) 233-7400.
United States Salvage Association Incorporated14 Wall Street
New York, NY United States 10005
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Crash causes; Fatalities; Loss and damage; Repairing; Salvage; Ships; Surveys; Water transportation crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data; Repair costs; Ship casualties; Ship losses; Survey reports
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187042
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Salvage Association Incorporated
- Report/Paper Numbers: Data base
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM