FDS SPECIFICATIONS OF LARGE FOREIGN (NON-U.S.) OFFSHORE VESSELS. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
Specifications are included for over 500 vessels operated by 70 non-U.S. fleets. Vessels of 165 feet LOA and larger are listed alphabetically under the fleet name and address. The report covers supply, tug/supply, platform/supply and maintenance, diving support, geophysical, and well-service vessels. Fleets of all nations including the USSR and PRC are represented.
Fleet Data Service6362 Windswept, Suite 220
Houston, TX United States 77057
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Fleet management; Offshore platforms; Offshore supply boats; Offshore support vessels; Statistics; Supply vessels; Tug supply vessels
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet statistics; Ship descriptions
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00187018
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Fleet Data Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM