DATA BOOK FOR BOATS AND CRAFT OF THE U.S. NAVY
The following types of craft are included: patrol craft; riverine craft; amphibious warfare craft; mine countermeasures craft; mine warfare ships; officer/personnel boats; utility/cargo boats; hydrographic and sound survey boats; miscellaneous boats; and service craft. The data elements are craft ID, principal characteristics (length, beam, height, full load and light load displacement, hoisting weight, total potable water capacity, total fuel capacity, and crew), machinery characteristics (main engines, diesel auxiliary generator, electrical system, propeller, and combat and cruising engines), and a diagram of the profile and arrangement of each type of vessel.
Naval Ship Engineering CenterCombatant Craft Engineering Department
Norfolk, VA USA 23511
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Military vessels; Supply vessels; Survey vessels
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00187008
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of the Navy
- Report/Paper Numbers: NAVSEA 9099LP0843010Directory
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM