WORLD SHIPS ON ORDER. QUARTERLY REPORT
This quarterly publication is available free to subscribers of Fairplay International Shipping Journal. The following vessel types are covered: dry cargo vessels (other than bulk carriers); container ships; tankers; tankers 150,000 DWT and over; ore/oil and ore/bulk/oil carriers; bulk carriers; passenger vessels and ferries; miscellaneous (drilling rigs, dredgers, etc.). For each ship on order are listed its owner, DWT, type, propulsion and machinery type, speed, dimensions (length, beam and draft), capacity, shipbuilder, hull number, delivery date, and its special features if any. Section 4 contains a list of addresses, phone numbers, telex, and shipyard capacities for the yards represented.
- For information, call (212) 246-5626.
Fairplay Publications Limited1 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY United States 10020
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk carriers; Containerships; Dredges; Dry bulk carriers; Ferries; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Merchant vessels; Ore bulk oil carriers; Ore carriers; Passenger ships; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Obos; Passenger vessels; Ship descriptions (Tankers); World tanker fleet
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186999
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Fairplay Publications, Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM