IMPORTED CRUDE OIL AND PETROLEUM PRODUCTS. MONTHLY REPORT
The data for this publication are derived from the public information file of the Office of Oil Imports, Department of Energy. Included is information on crude oil imports and major products in the following detail: importer, port of entry, country of origin, recipient, destination, quantity in barrels, API gravity, and, in the case of crude imports, sulphur content. The product section lists the commodity imported and for residual imports also shows the viscosity.
American Petroleum Institute1220 L Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20005-4070
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Crude oil; Energy consumption; Fuel composition; Imports; Oils; Origin and destination; Petroleum industry; Residual fuels; Transportation; Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fuel quality; Petroleum trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Crude oil imports; Energy data related to transportation; Oil imports
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00186989
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM