COAST GUARD SAR (SEARCH AND RESCUE) STATISTICS, 19..(ANALYSIS, FORECAST). ANNUAL REPORT
The statistical tables show responses and/or sorties, lives lost, death and property loss prevention, and other assistance arranged by Coast Guard district. Also included are summaries by district, by SAR facility (with projections of future performance needs), by major SAR cutter, and by resource type, (aircraft, cutter, etc.). Five-year trend data are presented and analyzed.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Fatalities; Loss and damage; Safety and security; Search and rescue operations; Transportation safety; Water; Water transportation crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damage assessment
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data; Loss prevention; Personnel casualties; Ship casualties
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00186987
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM