FOREIGN TRADE STATISTICS BULLETINS: SERIES A, B, AND C (ANALYSIS)
Series A reports are quarterly analyses of the global trade of OECD countries, organized by countries and areas of trade origin and destination. They are updated by a monthly supplement which shows the latest trade data. Series B bulletins are designed for general analysis of the trade of OECD countries by main commodity categories and partner countries and areas. For each individual country and for major groups of OECD countries, the commodity and geographical breakdowns are selected from standard nomenclatures in light of the trading pattern involved. Series C semi-annual bulletins are based on import and export data provided by member countries. They provide detailed information on the trade of OECD countries by commodity and partner country or area. The tables show totals for regional groupings as well as data for all individual countries. Commodities are defined and classified in accordance with the SITC, revised. Each issue consists of 3 volumes: (1) General--covering imports and exports by SITC section and divisions by value; (2) Imports--covering trade in a selection of SITC groups and subgroups and items in both quantity and value; and (3) Exports--covering the same information as (2) for exports.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)2, rue André Pascal
Paris, France 75775 Paris Cedex 16
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Exports; Freight traffic; Imports; International trade; International transportation; Origin and destination; Statistics; Trade; Water
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Trade analysis; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00186981
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Periodic
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM