LLOYD'S REGISTER ANNUAL SUMMARY OF MERCHANT SHIPS COMPLETED DURING (YEAR)
This compendium of statistical tables contains the following data: a world summary, by country, of all ships of 100 GT and over excluding wood and non-propelled craft completed during the year; a similar summary by type of vessel; the size of steamships and motorships completed during the year by country of build; all ships completed during the year showing principal types by country of build; the registration of all ships completed during the year by country of build and country of registration; 10-year summaries of ships completed by country of build and of ships launched by country of build; merchant ships launched during the year by country where launched; the size of steamships and motorships launched during the year by country where launched; and all ships launched during the year showing principal types by country where launched.
- See MRIS abstract 21 187094, Maritime Data Network, for information regarding magnetic tape and computer print-outs of Lloyd's materials. The U.S. address for Lloyd's Register is 17 Battery Place, New York, New York, 10004.
Lloyd's Register of Shipping71 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 4BS, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Fleet management; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Merchant vessels; Registers; Shipbuilding; Statistics; Vehicle characteristics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Merchant ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet statistics; Ship characteristics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00186980
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Lloyd's Register of Shipping
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM