PORT DUES, CHARGES, AND ACCOMMODATIONS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
Revised each year, this guide is divided into geographical areas and provides detailed information on the ports of the world. Data on each port include the annual amounts of imports and exports that enter or clear the port, accommodations, equipment for cargo handling available at the port, developments pending, dues and charges levied by the port authorities, approach information, and other general items.
Philip (George) and Son, Limited12-14 Long Acre
London WC2E 9LP, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Development; Directories; Exports; Imports; Intermodal terminals; Marine terminals; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; Superports; User charges
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port finance
- Old TRIS Terms: Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00186972
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Library of Congress
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM